Friday January 30, 2015
Talent Acquisition Takes Center Stage...
If Talent Acquisition was a movie star, this is what the review of its latest movie may sound like, "The star of this year's "What's Hot in HR" movie is Talent Acquisition. But, as In any good film, the supporting cast is integral to the movie's overall success. The supporting cast this year includes an old stand by, your employees. But they are joined by 2 relative newcomers, your employees' social networks and Referral Link. The chemistry is undeniable."
At Innotrieve, we've been in the talent acquisition space for quite some time. We're excited that our Referral Link employee referral solution is finally getting some much deserved attention. New studies being published are touting the need for 3rd party referral tools like Referral Link.
According to the most recent research* :
- Simplifying the workplace must be a top priority for HR in 2015.*
- Employee engagement has become the center of all major talent strategies.*
- Talent acquisition is the most important thing HR does.*
- In 2015,organizations must embrace network recruiting, referral recruiting, the data science of recruiting, and leveraging external
- HR directors and Recruiters must focus on “targeted talent solutions” which drive “talent and business outcomes.”*
This same study states, "One of the fastest-growing new areas of candidate management is referral networking—tapping into the social and personal networks of your current employees...candidates who come from internal referrals are two to three times more likely to succeed; so this year, you should focus on powering up your referral program, and look at new tools."*
* Predictions for 2015, Redesigning the Organization for a Rapidly Changing World, Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP, January 2015