Referral Link of Course!
1. Comet was Santa's most trusted and talented reindeer.
2. Santa invited Comet to use Referral Link to see what other talented reindeer were in Comet's social network.
3. Comet referred Blitzen, Cupid and Vixen and Santa hired them.
4. Once they were hired and quickly registered for Referral Link as part of the onboarding process,
5. They referred Dasher, Prancer, Dancer, and Donner. Santa hired them.
Santa posted one more job on the Referral Link platform: “Lead reindeer needed to guide my sleigh through foggy nights. Must be able to fly.”
And in a matter of minutes Referral Link found Rudolph.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Other fun facts about Santa’s use of Referral Link:
- Bob, the lazy reindeer, who could not fly and didn’t particularly like the whole Christmas season was not referred on to Santa Claus, saving him precious time.
- Hermey, the Elf, it was discovered after reviewing his public profile, was the perfect fit for the open "Elf Dentist" position Santa had been trying to fill for months.
- The Abominable Snowman’s profile revealed he was not mean and had a knack for reaching high places like the top of the North Pole Christmas tree, which filled a position in Santa’s crew that none of the vertically challenged elves were qualified to fill.